Friday 12 September 2014

September You Beauty Discovery Box

I moan about UK based beauty boxes constantly, but You Beauty have always been a brand who have caught my eye. At just £6.95 they're significantly cheaper than most boxes on the market, and you get to choose two of the products included in the box from a pretty good selection avoiding the disappointment that many beauty boxes bring. Despite loving the look if this box, it wasn't until I saw an offer making this September box completely free that I decided to give it a go and I felt the contents was so amazing that I had to share it with you guys!
The first thing to catch my eye was a lovely surprise in the form of Toni & Guy's Glamour Volume Plumping Whip at £7.19 For 90ml, this product is full size and covers the cost of the whole box. I have fine/flat hair so I'm intrested to see if this does anything for me!
The first product that I actually picked for myself was this wild about beauty lipstick in the shade eve (£15.00). For some reason mine arrived damaged as it's shown below, although I still look forward to trying as it looks like such a lovely shade.
The second and final product I selected was this pixi endless silky eye pen in the shade black cocoa, This is quite a nice sized sample, and the full sized product retails at a £11, so again you're getting your moneys worth.
The final surprises were this make up sponge, these yummy looking teas and a £25 voucher for Hello Fresh. All in all this was a fab box! I'm even tempted to keep my subscription open as I was so impressed! Have you tried You Beauty?

2 comments:

  1. Looks gorgeous!! I'd love to try the pixi eye liner I've heard they are really soft and pigmented :)

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete