Wednesday 3 September 2014

Younique Lucrative Lip Gloss

Younique Lucrative Lip Gloss loyal
I have wanted a clear lipgloss to wear over more drying lipsticks for a while now, so was really grateful when the lovely Becky sent one my way. 'Loyal'* is one of ten glosses in Youique's Lucrative Lipgloss range. They're all packaged in the same sturdy looking casing and come complete with a handy mirror on the side.
Loyal is a clear gloss, with what appears to be a lot of shimmer running through it, although once this is on the lips it isn't half a scary as it may look in the tube! In fact I think this slight shimmer helps give lips a more plump effect which is always an added bonus! 
Younique Lucrative Lip Gloss
I've found that Loyal to be very comfortable to wear on the lips as it isn't sticky at all! Although It's the applicator on this which makes the product really easy to apply and I simply adore the shape of it! If I'm using this over another product I never use the wand itself to apply the gloss as I don't want to stain it, instead I will simply place the product on the back of my hand, then apply to the lips with a brush or my fingers. Despite really loving the wand this comes with, I also love this way of applying the gloss as you can alter just how much you want to use on the lips.
I have enjoyed trying Loyal with different lipsticks over the past week or so, Although one of my favouite combos has to be this one which I posted on instagram yesterday, I found that the gloss needed to be retouched after a couple of hours, but didnt take away from the overall lipstick wear time.
At $15 this isn't the cheapest lipgloss in the world, but if your after a nice quality clear gloss, this could be the one for you! Younique offer a lovely range of colours which you can see here. Its full of amazingly pigmented shades which would really give liquid lipsticks a run for their money!

Do you like wearing a gloss over your lipstick?

2 comments:

  1. Im not a big gloss fan, but it sounds lovely!
    xprincessjas | x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds so nice to wear over drying lipsticks like you said, or on its own! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete