Saturday 11 October 2014

Memebox Special #29 Scrub Box

It's been a little while since my last Memebox review, although I'm back with another Special box today which is always exciting. If you don't know by now Memebox are a Korean Beauty Box Company who ship to around 44 different countries. Unlike many UK box services, they are not a subscription one meaning you simply pick the boxes you wish to try. Today I'm reviewing the special #29 which retails at $23, although the contents add to a whooping $86.
Insobeau Natural Base Cereal Peeling Mask ($27/150ml) - This has to be one of my favourite items in the box, Its a great size for a face mask and smells amazing too. I have no doubt I will be putting this to good use as soon as possible. 

Eglipa JolieBeBe Lip Polish ($7/15ml) - I don't own many lip scrubs, so another is always handy! This promises cleaner, softer and healthier looking lips which is always welcome, not to mention I love the packaging too!

The Herb Factory Peppermint & Tea Tree Foot Scrub ($14/200g) - I don't actually own a foot scrub, so I guess if I was having a proper pamper day this could come in handy! You also get 200g which seems like a decent amount.
Pibugonggam G Facial Scrub ($13/50g) - I'm very fussy with facial scrubs so I'm interested to see how I get on with this Korean offering! This sounds like a joy to use containing grapefruit, sea buckthorn, red poppy peteals and aronia extract so I'm excited to put it to work.

Tosowoong Perfume Body Scrub Wash ($19/160g) - Its always handy to get such an essential product in beauty boxes, this is going straight into my shower!

New Girl Fast Scalp Hair Root Up Ampule ($6/20ml) - This is a scalp treatment which claims to clean your scalp by scaling away all dead skin cells and built-up skin impurities.
So there you have it, everything in my Memebox box scrub box. If you like the look of this one or any other Memebox, you can get $5 off your box throughout October with the code XRZP

1 comment:

  1. Good sharing, Glossybox and Memebox are one of the Korea’s greatest beauty ongoing services, box way up about several to six cosmetic goods or biological samples and ship those to subscribers each month. Read more at:
    http://kidbuxblog.com/glossybox-and-memebox/

    ReplyDelete