Monday 6 October 2014

September Favourites!

September has been a complete whirlwind of a month, meaning I didnt try too many new things, although the ones which have made it into this post have been complete stars and are truly worthy of their place!

I'll start with make up as its the type of product I find the most exciting! The first product I have been loving this month is this Maybelline Better Skin Foundation (£8.99/30ml) which is just a great fuss free product, I simply add a pump of this on the back of my hand before applying to the skin with my buffing brush and find it works an absolute treat! This just covers everything that needs to be while still allowing my face to look natural. While we're on the subject of complexion, This Essence Stay all day concealer* (£2.50/7ml) is also getting a lot of love lately, At just £2.50 I think this is fab and I love that it is even pale enough for my skintone! Moving away from base, my third product was actually featured last month too, although I still haven't stopped reaching for it on nights out! My Younique 3D mascara* ($29) works like no other mascara I own, I love the effects it gives me and my lashes could not be without.. which is why for the second month running this has made it into my favourites! My biggest surprise favourite this month was this Rimmel colour rush balm in the shade Make Me Blush (£5.99), I dug this out one night before leaving the house and found there was still colour left on my lips at 4am.. Pretty impressive if you ask me, it wasn't drying either which was also a bonus, so expect a full rave about this very soon. Lastly Makeup wise I have this lovely eyeshadow from In the Buff which I recently reviewed here. Freshly Cut* (£11.00) is a lovely everyday shade which I've really enjoyed using lately.

 Last but by no means least I have a couple of skincare related bits. The first of which is this Butter Yourself Body butter (£10.50/300ml). This just sinks into my skin really quickly and has quite a lovely scent to it making it a joy to use, and a product I would consider buying again. Finally I have been trailing this FaceB4 Anti-Bacterial Serum* (£9.99) for around three weeks now and have been really enjoying it so far, I wont give too much away as I will be reviewing this fully in around a weeks time although I love the feel of this on my skin and feel like it has made a difference.

What have you been loving this month?

5 comments:

  1. The soap and glory body lotions are amazing! I love them!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection of favourites here! I'm really curious to try out the Younique mascara, as it looks amazing! Looking forward to reading a detailed review on the FaceB4 serum as I've never heard of it before x

    Beauty with charm | GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mascara is wonderful! And hopefully that should be up soon :) x

      Delete
  3. I really want to try the Better Skin foundation. I've heard a lot of good things about it.

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete