Friday 14 November 2014

You Beauty Discovery

Since my October You Beauty Discovery box was super late, I figured I'd throw both the October and November boxes together to share with you guys as I've been left pretty impressed! I moan about UK beauty boxes all the time, so its strange to be finally subscribed to one that I really look forward to receiving. At £6.95 You Beauty Discovery, is one of the cheapest boxes on the market yet somehow they still manage to contain an incredible selection of brands every month! The idea is simple, subscribers simply pick two products from the list, and a couple of surprises are also thrown in every month.

Admittedly of the two the October box is my favourite which is a shame as it isn't available now, although I thought I'd still share in case anyone wanted to see an individual post on any of the products mentioned. I'll start with the things I picked for myself as they always excite me the most! First up was the product which made the whole box worth it, an Illamasqua Glamore Lipstick (£18.50) ! This alone retails for double the box value so as you can imagine I was so excited to see this on the October short list. I received the shade minx and I have no doubt I will be reviewing this very soon! The second product I picked was this MeMeMe Cherubs Blush cheek & lip tint (£5.50), which I've been eyeing up in superdrug for a while so was really happy to see it on the short list. Also thrown in to the box was this Cowshed serum and Gold Collagen Forte.
The October box was a hard act to follow, yet somehow this months box did pretty well! The first thing I spotted on the short list was something I've wanted to try for a while now, Magnifibres brush on false lashes (£16.99). Anyone who knows me well knows there's one mascara which has my heart, so I'm interested to see how this compares as they work in a very similar way. The second thing I picked was this Bourjois cream blush (£7.99), personally I'm a massive cream blush fan so cant wait to put this to work! Also included in the box were some Baobab and Merumaya samples.

So there you have it, the best beauty box the UK has to offer! Are you subscribed to You beauty?

1 comment: