Monday 10 August 2015

Blog sale buys


While I normally have no luck with blog sales, I was lucky enough to stumble across Georgie's one a few days ago which was filled with lots of great products. I brought four things, although she was lovely enough to include a few extra treats such as this L'occitane soap which left the whole package smelling amazing!

Diorskin Nude BB Cream - I have been saving my Boots points for a Dior foundation, So when I saw this BB cream in the blog sale I knew I had to treat myself. I look forward to using this over the summer months and will be reviewing as soon as I've had a chance to use it properly.

Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in 'seductive pink' - I've been eyeing these up for a while now although was waiting for some sort of offer to come around. The shade looks so so pretty and I cant wait to put it to work.
Real techniques Bold Metals 301 Flat Contour Brush - I wasn't going to buy into the whole Bold Metals line as quite frankly I was already happy with the original line and felt like these were overpriced. Although when I spotted this in the blog sale I knew I wanted to give them a go to see of they were worth the fuss.

BareMinerals Perfecting Face Brush - This brush is unlike any other brush I've seen on the market so I really wanted to give it ago. It's a lot smaller than I expected although I love that it will be perfect for travelling as I often find myself living between two cities.
I spent £35 on all of these products, which was a bit of a bargain considering considering the retail value of each. I'd highly recommend giving Georgie's blog sale a look, I couldn't be happier with my latest additions and they arrived so quickly!

3 comments:

  1. That Max Factor blush looks so pretty! x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that RT Contour Brush badly but it's so expensive! Good find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa! that little for this much product? Heading over there right now!

    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete