Saturday 8 August 2015

Four year blogiversary | Looking back

Today marks four whole years as a blogger, which is absolutely crazy! To celebrate, I thought I'd look back at some of my favourite posts. I was going to do one for each year.. but the less said about my earliest posts the better!

I love this post mainly because its filled with absolute favourite products, I do one of these every year although I feel like this one featured some of the best products yet!

Sometimes the best posts come from the heart, while 'Do you trust bloggers?' wasn't filled with thought out pictures and creative content, it was a true reflection on my thoughts on the blogging community at the time and one which received such an amazing reaction. With that in mind this is one of the posts I am most proud of, making it one of my favourite posts here on this blog till this day.

I feel like my blog was at its best in the summer of 2014, not only did I have so much time to dedicate, I was lucky enough to attend an array of events and meet so many new bloggers. I think I could have easily filled this post with images from then, although I wanted my favourite posts to reflect my blog as a whole so, this is the last summer 2014 post I want to direct you to for now. I absolutely loved making this post, while the idea was simple I was so proud of the way I put it together and how the pictures turned out. I still use all of these brushes often and find myself referring people to his post time and time again.
It's crazy that this post is over 2 whole years old now, I really loved making this post as it features some of my favourite products and was really pleased with the end result.

Like many of the posts here this is one of my favourites purely because I remembered how happy I was with the pictures at the time. It was also one of my most viewed posts which is always lovely.

So there you have it, 5 posts I truly loved making! Which was your favourite?

5 comments:

  1. I love reading about peoples favourite brushes, your blog is lovely! x
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for the 4 years!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the four years of blogging! Going to check out these posts you linked here :)

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Four years - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow congrats on 4 years of blogging. Cheers

    Sam || Beautydetour

    ReplyDelete