Sunday 16 August 2015

Makeup Revolution | The One Blush Stick in Matte Malibu

The One Blush Stick -Matte Malibu makeup revoultion
When I saw these blush sticks from Makeup Revoultion I knew I had to get my hands on the shade 'matte malibu', as I figured it would make a great product for contouring. The one blush stick comes in eight different shades which you can view here, although this is the only shade I own from the collection. They're all housed in the same sturdy black packaging which allows you to twist up the product to apply directly to the face. Matte Malibu as its name implies is a matte bronze shade that I love using on my pale skin. I found the formula to be both creamy and bendable, however the product itself is extremely pigmented so I'd recommend a light hand and a dense brush when it comes to application. Below is the amount I tend to use on each side of my face blended out with my Real Techniques bold metals contour brush.
The One Blush Stick -Matte Malibu
I really love the effect this gives my skin, and can see it lasting ages as I use so little of it at a time, At just £5 this is a complete steal, and can be found in selected Superdrug stores or online over on the Makeup Revolution website. I cant wait to try more from the range and will be certainly trying more of these fab blush sticks. Have you tried anything from Makeup revolution? 

2 comments:

  1. I've never tried a blush stick but these look great. Another thing to add to my wish list haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds cool, might have to see if i can find one!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete