Saturday 16 July 2016

Origins Mix & Mask Box


Apologises, but a few of you are about to experience some serious beauty box envy! When I picked this up I knew I had to feature a post on the amazing (and very much sold out) Origins Mix & Mask box, brought to you by Latest in Beauty and British Beauty Blogger.
 Despite being a budget girl, I have a huge soft spot for both Origins and their masks, so this £20 box made perfect sense to me! Not only does it feature products that I haven't had the chance to try before it was a huge bargain! Here's what could be found in each box;
 Vitazing Energy-Boosting Moisturiser (£29.00/50ml) - I love this stuff and was super happy to see a bottle featured in my box. This is just something I love wearing under foundation to give that added glow! On top of that, this is worth more than the cost of the whole box put together!

Maskimizer Skin Optimizing Mask Primer (£18.50/95ml) - To be honest I was surprised to see such a new launch featured in this box! This is essentially a primer for face masks and I'm really curious to see how this works!

By All Greens Foaming Deep Cleansing Mask (£11.42/25ml) - Before this box this product had completely escaped me, This claims to be a foaming mask so I cant wait to try!
Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask (£6.90/30ml) - This is one of my favourite masks so I'm glad to have a travel sized version handy! It leaves the skin feeling lovely!

Ginzing Peel-Off Mask (£4.80/15ml) - This is again a product I have never tried so I cant wait to give it a go!

4 x Mask Pods (£2.50/10ml) - Last but by no means least were these 4 lovely mask pods containing old favourites Clear Improvement, Out of trouble and Drink up. There is also one of Original skin which I look forward to trying. These pods tend to be quite generous so I expect I'll get a few uses out of each!

Did you manage to grab one of these boxes before they vanished? 

No comments:

Post a Comment