Sunday 27 August 2017

Bourjois Lip Kit

I've always been a huge fan of Bourjois lipsticks, so when I spotted these lip kits in my local Boots I knew I had to give them a go! Each kit comes with a Rouge Edition Velvet Matte Lipstick Lipstick and a matching lip liner. There are three different shades on offer; Nude-ist, Don't pink of it and Peach club, although I've never been a fan of peach shades so I opted for the other two.
I think these are great value when you consider that one of these liquid lipsticks retails at £8.99 alone, and here you're getting an additional lip liner, and some helpful tips for just £3 more! Before I picked these up I was already a huge fan of the individual lipsticks, which these are essentially an 'expansion' of, as all three of these shades is also sold individually. So if you're not bothered by lip liners save yourself a few quid and just by them on their own. 
With that being said I really enjoy using these lip kits and adore both shades (see below; Nudeist top, Dont pink of it bottom), theyre both really long lasting and comfortable to wear on the lips.They certainly give more expensive lipkits on the market a run for their money!
What's your favourite lip kit?

1 comment:

  1. I like that brands are getting on board the lipkit trend. Even though it's a total copy of Kylies idea I don't mind - it's great being able to have a lipliner that actually matches the lipstick. Thanks for the review :)
    Holly x | http://www.thechroniclesofholly.com/| https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/chronicles-holly-13610625 |

    ReplyDelete