Sunday 18 March 2012

Barry M Croc Effect!


I've been waiting to try this Effect polish for a while, So When I spotted it in superdrug last week- I had to buy!

 

This is my second time trying the polish, The first time looked terrible so I didn't bother to photograph,
I feel like with this polish you get better with practise and as you can see the instructions are a little more complex the the original crackle polish:


With this polish the effect really depends on your base colour, but I love the way it has a glossy finish compered to the fakeyness of the Crackle.


I think this is a polish that I will be practising with over the following months (hopefully I'll get better with it)
Overall I quite like the results and I'm happy to say, there is a clear difference between this and the crackle.
You can pick this polish up for £3.99 at Superdrug

No comments:

Post a Comment