Tuesday 30 August 2011

What’s in my bag?

I was going to post a review on my new Max factor goodies today, But since I’m feeling rather lazy I’m going to do this quick post instead.

My bag is very practical for me, I have;
My purse which is a nice size for holding my cards, Especially my boots one ;).
I always have to have a book with me for when I get bored, Currently I’m reading Dead kiss by Daniel Waters (I’ve only read 7 chapter’s but its promising so far).
My phone (Go don’t laugh!), This one is currently being used as a replacement as my touch screen broke, I’m actually due a new one in about 5 days..
My hair grip for when my hair starts to annoy me (It happens too much!)
My bottle of water - Quite simply because it’s like the only thing I drink, I love how refreshed it leaves me feeling!
An umbrella because it tends to rain a lot here ¬¬
And of course my cosmetic’s

Max Factor false lash effect- One of my favourite mascaras! Defiantly worth a try!  
17 Photo Flawless primer- Leaves me looking and feeling alive on a daily basis – It’s also a great base for foundation!
Soap and Glory Hand Food- I love this brand, this travel size tube is great for keeping my hands soft!
Barry M limited addition lip gloss- Looks great!  Five star worthy!
Soap and Glory Sexy Motherpucker lip gloss- A must- Keeps my lips looking full and shiny!
Palmer’s cocoa butter formula moisturizing lip balm- Keeps my lips in great shape ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment