Tuesday 31 January 2012

January Favourites

I've never posted my monthly favourites, So I figured this year I'd give them a whirl..This months have been a rather odd selection, So here after countless attempts to get a picture of them (Sigh, Why is it dark so early!?) are my favourite products this month:


Make up:


Blink + Go Long Lasting Black mascara- Why had I never heard of Blink + Go before the December Glossybox? I love this product! My lashes wouldn't look the same without it!

No7 Poppy King Lip glosses-  I got the pair of these for £6 in the sales- I love them both! Staying power is great for a lip gloss.

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in fair- Yes, the concealer every beauty blogger seems to be going crazy for..I like it, I'm not like amazed by it, But it does a bloody good job for £4.19!


MUA eyeshadow (Shade 16) - For a pound a pop this stuff is amazing, I noticed when I first wake up my eyelids seem to look pretty dull..I just swipe a little of this on for a natural looking more awake look.

Skin:

Avon blackhead clearing deep treatment mask- For £2, I wasn't really expecting much. But in one use, I could really notice a difference with my skin, Which makes it an instant love this month!

Avon Solutions Complete Balance- I love this stuff! It wasn't a product that automatically amazed me, but after a couple of weeks of using it my skin feels so much softer. Plus it has a pump which makes the use of the product so much easier!

Kleenex Facial Cloths- A bit of an odd one really, I just really like using these on my skin, they feel so soft- Plus they are amazing for removing nail polish!

Body:


Hammam Delight shower gel- Another product from my glossy box which I love using, I love the whole foaming gel idea and it smells great!


What have been your favourite products this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment