Saturday 2 March 2013

Japonesque Powder Brush

A couple of weeks ago I raved about the Japonesque angled foundation brush which I love, so I figured it was about time I told you guys about the other Japonesque brush in my collection ! Like the foundation brush this powder brush comes complete with a travel sized handle which is great if you're on the go. The brush itself is massive though and nearly double the size of my previous powder brushes
For giving the face a quick sweep of powder this is great, although if you prefer to pat your powder on this automatically becomes a problem as I feel the ends of the brush hairs can actually be quite scratchy on the face. From day one I did notice a few hairs shed which I didn't expect to happen with such an expensive brush!
Overall I do quite like using this brush despite the problems I have encountered, although I wouldn't pay £29.25 for it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment