Thursday 31 July 2014

July Favourites...

I've been off of uni since May now, so it's crazy to think that tomorrow sees the start of August and I have just a month left of my summer break. I have a real mix of favourites this month including hair, make up, and a beauty box, so without any further rambling, here is my July Favourites! 
Pro Vitamin Full Volume conditioner (£2.29/400ml) - There always seems to be a bottle of this stuff in our bathroom, and I've been really enjoying it! Whenever I use this I find that my hair feels really soft, and I've actually noticed more volume too!

Simply Sunkissed (£1.00/200ml)* - I blogged about this product earlier in the month and still cant get over the fact it retails for just a pound! I simply spray this into my wet hair and allow it to dry naturally (although use of a hairdryer is recommend). I just find that it lightens my hair gradually and in a really natural looking way.
 Maybelline Superstay Better Skin Foundation (£8.99/30ml) - I got this back in May although didnt use it for a while as I was convinced it was breaking me out. I gave this another chance around a month later and loved it! I can also announce this wasn't breaking me out which is always a plus!  This just applies to the skin really well and gives a nice medium coverage without being cakey.

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser (£7.99/22ml) - For some reason I really didnt like this product at first, and was even going to include it in a disappointing products post, although as I mentioned in that post i went back and tested everything again just to be sure I really didnt like them and ended up loving this. I think for me personally I didnt like the feel of applying this, although once set this works great and leaves my face so smooth. Best of all you only need the smallest amount meaning this will last me ages!
Orly Glossier (£10.90/18ml) - I got this in TK Maxx for under £3 and have been really impressed! This just makes my nail polish last longer and leaves my nails looking so shinny! I've even been asked quite a few times If I have false ones on while wearing this!

Maybelline ColorShow Beached Neon in Coral Heat (£3.99/7ml) - Maybelline have clearly been doing something right lately as this is my third favourite from them this month! This is just a lovely shade which you can see on here. It also lasts for a reasonable amount of time and has a nice sized brush.

Memebox - If you follow me on any of my social media platforms you may know I have gone a little Memebox crazy, I just cant get over the fact that I hadn't even heard about them until last month! Memebox are a Korean beauty box service, although unlike many in the UK you can simply order the boxes you want to receive rather than being tied to a monthly one. It's also am amazing way to try out Korean beauty which isn't easy to come by in the UK! I posted a review earlier this month and am actually hoping to post another tomorrow since I just got another delivered (Its a goodie!).

So there you have it, the beauty favourites I've been loving this month! What are yours?

2 comments:

  1. I'm loving memebox too atm!
    I'll go take a look at the review now :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're my favourite beauty box company! Hope you enjoy! x

      Delete