Friday 26 December 2014

Boxing Day Haul

I'm aware that it's only just midday, however I adore boxing day shopping and couldn't resit waking up bright and early to snap up a few deals. While I didn't buy much this year I'm so happy with everything I did and cant wait to try all of my new products.
Black Clutch Bag From Accessorize - My old clutch bag gets used far too often which is starting to show so I was happy when I saw this one on offer. At £12 its far from the cheapest clutch bag on the market although I love the simplistic design!

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Crayons set From Boots - Soap & Glory had a similar set for sale last year, which I sadly missed out on so I was over the moon to find a few of these left in my local Boots. These crayons retail at £8 each, so as you can imagine I'm so happy that I managed to get three for the same price. 
Origins Gift Set From Boots - This deal was just too good for me to leave behind! For just £20 I got 75ml of three Origins masks in the form of; Out of Trouble, Clear Improvement and Drink Up Intensive. Considering these retail at £23 for 100ml of product I thought that was an amazing offer and I cant wait to put this trio to good use.

 Benefit Sweet Tintations From Debenhams - Containing two Benebalms and mini tints this set was a complete steal at £13, my only regret is not buying multiple sets for presents!

Did you pick up anything nice?

10 comments:

  1. I nabbed Sweet Tintations for around £14 a few months ago - so worth it, the balms are fab! I went wild and bought trackies for work and a duvet set in the sales haha xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In that case I cant wait to crack it open!
      And check you out ;) xxx

      Delete
  2. I was still in my pjs at midday! You got some lovely products x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I was, although the sales were way too tempting! x

      Delete
  3. Ahh I really wanted the Soap & Glory set! I might have to pop in to town tomorrow to see if its still there although I highly doubt it will be!! :( you got some lovely bits!
    x x | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I was gutted when I missed out last year! xx

      Delete
  4. I need them soap & glory lip pencils in my life, so pretty!!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already tried two of them and can confirm they are lovely xx

      Delete
  5. The Origins mask set is such a bargain, you've basically got 3 masks for the price of 1 :-) xx

    Ramblings of a Beauty Bird | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. the origins mask set is my best find in the sales too!

    What I got for Christmas

    ReplyDelete