Monday 4 November 2013

October Favourites

I didnt fall for many products throughout the month of October, although the ones i did love were complete winners! The fact that its now November really excites me! In just six weeks I will have finished my first term at University and will be on my way home for Christmas!

St Ives Blemish Fighting Scrub (£4.29/150ml) - I've always been a big fan of this scrub, although before I moved out I decided I wanted to use up the others in my collection before buying another. It wasn't until I started using this again that I noticed the massive difference it makes to my skin. I love it, not only does it leave my skin feeling smooth, it keeps it clear too.

MUA Undress your skin foundation (£5.00/35ml) - I've never been bothered by high coverage foundations, although at the start of the month I suffered a serious break out, which was no challenge for this stuff! Not only this foundation pale enough for my skin, it somehow manages to keep my skin looking fresh and not piled on. 

Barry M Matte nail polish in Crush (£3.99/10ml) - I have so many nail polishes that Its not often I repeat shades, although this has been on my nails so much this month! I think its stunning, and so do half of my flat judging by the amount of people who have borrowed it this month! 

So there you have it, three products I was loving last month! What were your October favourites?

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous nail polish x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the shade so much! Perfect for this time of year! xx

      Delete
  2. I REALLY want to try and MUA foundation

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the MUA foundation, it has good coverage without being too cakey x
    Prettylittlefashionista 

    ReplyDelete