Thursday 21 November 2013

Superdrug make up Haul

Although I'm trying my best to be good with my money, I couldn't help but treat myself to a few things this month! I originally went into Superdrug in search of the new MUA range, although when that failed I got a little bit distracted by the make up section and picked up a few new things. Today figured I'd show you guys what I got, along with a few bits I picked up online a couple of weeks ago.
I'm nearly at the end of my second mini tube of Benefits They're real and personally don't want to pay out nearly £20 for another. So I picked up this Maybelline's the Rocket Volum' Express to try which retails at £7.99/9.6ml. I got this on 3 for 2 along with the Maybelline dream lumi touch highlighting concealer (£6.99/6m) although was my cheapest item on this trip so I got it free. I'm hoping that the concealer can help mask my tried eyes when I have those early starts! Keeping in theme with the awake look, I picked up Loreals famous Nude Magique Eau De Teint (£9.99/20ml) back when it was on introductory offer, I've only tried it a few times but so I like it! Finally I picked up this MUA matte palette (£4.00/10g) a while back and still haven't gotten around to using it - I love the shade range!
The final thing I picked up in the 3 for 2 offer was this much raved about Bourjois Colour boost  (£7.99/2.75g) in the shade peach on the beach which i tired today and really enjoyed. Lip wise I also picked up is Rimmel's Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in the shade 107 (£5.49/4g) which I'm really looking forward to wearing in the winter months!
Finally a couple of weeks ago Rimmel nail polishes were just £2 and 3 for 2 meaning I got 3 for just £4, I managed to pick up Sky High, Too cool to tango and instyle coral which were all a snip especially considering they're 8ml each! 
Have you brought anything from the high street lately?

6 comments:

  1. i can't wait to try that matte palette, and i'm still after that kate moss lipstick.. love all your buys!

    love Katy @ THE RAWRDROBE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - lovely things

    thepowderednose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love those Blue Nail Polish colours!!! and loving the look of that Revlon - 107.!

    LFA (lovefromangelic) Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I'll let you borrow them when I'm back home :P xx

      Delete