Saturday 3 May 2014

Empties #2

I'm officially moving out of halls in just a week meaning I'm trying to get rid of a few unnecessary bits I have floating around before i start the dull task of packing! I found these five beauties and figured I'd share mt thoughts on them with you guys as i actually enjoyed each and everyone of them! 

St Ives Blemish Fighting Scrub - In my opinion St Ives sell the best scrubs on the high street, making this my 'holy grail' facial scrub. Its pretty much the only one I bother with since I find others way too gentle. I posted a review about this around two years ago here and I still feel the same way. As normal I will be picking this up again.

Soap & Glory Foam Call - I got this in a gift set during the boxing day sales, Like everything Soap & Glory sell, It had a lovely scent to it and lathered nicely. The only thing I did dislike about it was the fact that it didnt have a pump like other S&G shower gels which lead to me using more of the product. Although looking at the Boots website it appears it normally does so maybe that is just because I got mine within a gift set. So, Will I be picking this up again? Probably not, as lovely as it was I'm only likely to pick up any shower gels from this range if they have a good deal on as they are pretty pricey.

Vo5 Heat Protect Styling Spray - When it comes to heat protection I tend to pick up whatever is on offer although this was nice, and I would buy again.

Bourjois healthy mix foundation - I rarely finish make up products although I seemed to have finished this one pretty quickly! I loved the shade of this foundation as I felt that it was well suited to my pale skin. I also really liked the dewy finish to it. Providing that I somehow finish all of the other foundations I have on the go I'd love to buy this again, however at the moment it just doesn't seem sensible. 

Soap & Glory Peaches & Clean - I really love this cleanser and find myself going back to it every Christmas after getting the big Soap & Glory gift set. I just does a wonderful job at leaving my skin clean and fresh. I will buy this again once I've finished the products I have on the go.

4 comments:

  1. as I always read stuff on here before buying products and trust your judgement, I was wondering if you'd tried Look's Long Last Kohl Eye Liner? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment lovely :) and nope sadly I haven't, but I have loved everything I've tried from the brand so far xx

      Delete
    2. I'll take that as a good sign and try it out then :) Thank you!

      Delete
    3. I hope it doesn't disappoint :) xx

      Delete