Thursday 29 May 2014

May Favourites

 May has definitely been one of my more hectic months. This may I officially finished my first year at university, made the move back home and celebrated my 19th birthday. On top of that I'm going away for a few days at the start of next month meaning things aren't slowing down anytime soon! Although this month I have still discovered some amazing products and figured today I would share my favourites with you guys.
Benefit Bronze of Champions (£26.50)  - I did a full review on this product here so I wont go too much into it, although I will say that this little kit is full of gems and I love each and every one of them!

Barry M Nail Paint in Sugar Apple (£3.99) - I actually borrowed this favourite from a friend although love it so much I know I'm going to get my own! This is just a lovely shade for this time of year and I love wearing it on my nails. Expect a full review soon!

Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara (£7.99) - A friend brought me this mascara for Christmas, and to be honest I didn't think I was going to like it. Although since finally trying it a few weeks ago I've been using this daily, It just does alot for my lashes and doesn't budge all day!
Headmasters Heat Defence Serum* and Super Smooth Brow Dry cream*- I cant seem to find these online, although have spotted this pair in discount stores such as Home Bargains so figured I'd still talk about them. I got these in at an event last year, although have only just gotten around to using them. This duo just leaves my hair feeling amazing, and I only need a pea sized amount of each meaning they will last ages.

Enrapture Styling Wand (£17.99) - This beauty is my favourite Home Bargains find ever, I'm just obsessed with it. I've literally used my straighteners once since picking this up earlier this month which is a record for me! I love that you can chance each section although personally I find that 1-1-1 gives my hair the desired effect.

7 comments:

  1. Great picks :) I love the look of the Barry M nail polish, such a pretty shade! x

    Telina | Love, Telina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too, cant wait to pick up my own :) xx

      Delete
  2. The Barry M nail polish looks so cute! Love that shade :)

    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that enrapture wand too!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win £250+ worth of beauty products on my blog if you're interested! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick of nail colour its so perfect for this time of year.
    I love finding great products in places like home bargains/B&M
    | | Dreams Of New York | |

    ReplyDelete