Saturday 19 November 2016

The Primark Beauty Blender dupe

The Primark Beauty Blender dupe
I am obsessed with Primark Beauty right now, and seem to have a rapidly growing collection of their beauty sponges! When I saw this pack of four mini sponges my brain automatically screamed mirco mini, as they instantly remained me of their Beauty Bender sisters. The major difference being the massive gap in price, While you can grab two sponges for £14.50 from beauty blender, the Primark alternative offers four sponges for just £2.50! 
While I cant say I've tried the Beauty Blender alternative, I have no need as these are everything I hoped for. I love using these mini blenders to dap my concealer into those hard to reach areas - they are just the ideal size!
Beauty Blender dupe
If you're tempted by the micro minis, I'd recommend giving these a go! Have you tried anything from Ps..Pro yet?!

5 comments:

  1. I haven't tried the real thing yet because I'm broke so these are amazing xx

    Coco | The Beauty Milk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not tried the real thing because I love cushion air puffs and the RT beauty blender - I bet these guys would be great under the eyes though, will have to pop in and check them out

    www.Barely There Beauty.com | British-Korean Beauty & Lifestyle blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this in another post and I will definitely try it when I visit Primark next month, however, I am not very good in applying my base with this, I prefer using my brushes but I will give it a try :)

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  4. It gives effective remedy for early discharge, erectile disorder, low libido, common dusk, and semen leakage. It rejuvenates your reproductive organs in a short span of time and facilitates to enhance sexual health. therefore, intake of this natural.http://guidemesupplements.com/penetrex-male-enhancement/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to pick these up too! I think Gossmakeupartist did a video on them too. I did pop into Primark a while back, but it's hard to find things sometimes when it's always packed! I got the RT blender dupe recently, so these would be a great addition too :) xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete