Saturday 29 October 2016

Benefit Christmas 2016 | Blushin' Babe

Yes, It's October and yes, I'm hitting you with the 'C word'. Brands seem to have really upped their games this year, and admittedly I've treated myself to far too many gift sets! One of my favourites this year is this lovely Blushin' Babe gift set from benefit. Priced at £29.50 the set contains five bestselling blushes (Sugarbomb, Rockateur,Coralista, Dandelion and Hoola), Watt's up! highlighter, They're real push-up liner and they're real mascara.
Housed in this cute tin, this little set contains pretty much everything you need (minus base products) for a full face of makeup. Personally I think this is a wonderful way to try more of what Benefit have to offer. Individually these blushes sell for over £20, and while the ones in this set may be smaller, I  never come close to finishing products, so am over the moon to be able to try all 5 for under £30!
I've been using this for the past couple of weeks and have been LOVING it! It's nice to be able to switch my blush up everyday!
This would make a wonderful gift set (or even a treat to yourself!) and can be found at selected retailers including Boots - Where you can currently get 10% off premium beauty when you buy two items. 

9 comments:

  1. I love the gift sets Benefit bring out every year! This one is so cute and I love the sound of the products you get inside, including Hoola which is my absolute favourite Benefit product. Great post xx

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks gorgeous! I love Benefit. It's one of my favorite brands. I want to try this out. Thanks for sharing!

    x. Cattleya

    alittlecattleya.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing! Looks like you get a good amount of product too! x
    A Blushing Beauty Blog x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed out on last year's version so jumped at the chance to buy this one. I adore after just two days haha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute and totally perfect for someone whose super into beauty. I would love this and I know this would last me such a long time, since you get a decent amount of product in it. It's like you get some of the best of their products all in one!
    Hey Zaire!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pretty packaging! This looks great! =)


    - Cielo
    Mermaid in Heels

    ReplyDelete
  7. The price of this is SO good. Is the mascara and liner sample sized?x

    www.itsmeganelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Benefit has so many great value sets! You really do get a lot of product for the price here :) Thanks for sharing! I hope you enjoy your palette!

    Mili | Sharmtoaster

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, this would make a wonderful gift! Looks gorgeous and I love the shades! x Have a lovely weekend! x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete