Thursday 12 July 2012

MUA Extreme Felt Eyeliner


I am terribly bad at eyeliner or anything that involves some kind of skill when it comes to make up - so when I saw this felt one from MUA for just £2 I figured I'd give it a go. I've tried all sorts of eyeliners; pencils, liquid, gels but nothing has been easier than this little beauty.


MUA's extreme felt eyeliner makes topping of a look with liner possible for us less skilled out there - For the first time in a long time I managed to wear eyeliner out today. I love that with this you can control how thick you want the line - Making a simple flick so easy!


The image to the left shows the eyeliner when first applied and the image to the right shows it after eight whole hours which is pretty impressive especially when you consider it only cost £2!
You can pick this up in selected superdrug stores or here

2 comments:

  1. nice! looks like it stays on pretty well! xox
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it :]
      Your blog looks lovely x

      Delete