Saturday 27 October 2012

Rimmel Kate Matte Lipstick in 101

I wasn't going to buy this lipstick.. I swear! I have a whole draw full of unloved lipsticks, which doesn't need anymore. Although when I saw this for around £3.98 in Savers I had to have it! Luckily This was the last one in the shade 101 which I have been lusting the most over - I think I still need 113 in my life.
 This is my first lipstick from Rimmel and I have been left very impressed! The first thing I noticed when I opened this was the lovely sweet smell it gives off unlike the many unscented boring ones which remain in the draw. I'm a nudey kind of girl and I think this is perfect who want to try something a little brighter without it being too much. 
I am so In love with this colour and I am so so happy I picked it up! It feels comfortable on the lips and wears for a good amount of time too. Since buying I've worn it pretty much everyday, and received a bunch of compliments from my friends who seem to love this shade too! 
I am so impressed by this lipstick and cant wait to try more from the Kate Moss range, I'm not sure if you can still pick it up cheaper in Savers but you can still find in Boots and Superdrug stores for £5.49 - Its worth every penny!

6 comments:

  1. I love this colour, I may have to buy it myself, I have the bright red version, and I love the smell of it :)



    Confessions Of A Small Town Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think its lovely, I know I'll be back for more! x

      Delete
  2. This is gorgeous! I'm heading to Boots before the 3 for 2 ends and picking this up! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get as much use from it as I have :) xx

      Delete
  3. Love this lipstick!

    jennadoesbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete