Sunday 23 October 2011

17 Nail Xtras Strengthening Base Coat

'17 Nail Xtras Strengthening Base Coat Nail Polish strengthens and protects nails to help stimulate growth.'


During the summer, I was in desperate need of a base coat so I ran along to boots and picked this bargain up.
17 Nail Xtras Strengthening Base Coat is priced at just £3.99, and seems to last forever,
I have been using this product for at least twice a week, for months now and I still have over half the bottle!
I cant really comment on the whole stimulating grow, and strengthening effects because naturally I have strong and long nails.
But I did have some white spots before I started to use this, In just one use they were completely gone.
It dries pretty quickly and has a cute little shimmer to it. I highly recommend this base coat if you're looking for a great product at a low price.

(I would have taken my own images, but my cameras SD card snapped. I hope to have a new one soon)

1 comment:

  1. When i finish the one i have i will try this one. Thanks for the review

    ReplyDelete