Saturday 29 October 2011

H&M Online

When it comes to online shopping, I have pretty much no luck. Missing items, late deliveries, you name it!
But I simply couldn't resist the sale prices at H&M, Especially when all the items were still full price at my local store! The total price of my order was meant to be £39.96 but with the wonderful sales, and 25% off of one item for new costumers the grand total was £19.23 (including the £3.90 delivery charge) Items I brought:

Cardigan £12.99£3.99 /Nail polish 99p each /Poncho £24.99  £12.49
 Not bad for under £20..The poncho ended up being just £9.37 with the 25% off deal (Just sign up to Hm.com and you should get this email for new customers!) I made my order on the 15th of October, It didn't come until the 27th (Not quite the 4-6 days promised), But I did get an Email the night before the order came telling me It would be here within the next two days.

I was happy to see that my items were neatly folded for a change;


I cant wait to test my new nail polishes!


Overall I was pleased with the service provided by H&M (And the bargains of course!) I would definitely order from Hm.com again!

No comments:

Post a Comment