Saturday 8 October 2011

Natural Collection Cover-up Stick

Up until last month, I had never tried the Natural collection range, so while Boots had their big 3 for 2 mix and match going in, I picked up a few bits.
I got an eye shadow duo, pressed powered and a cover up stick- All for under £4! I honestly didn't expect them to be of great quality...

I'm not the type of person that loves a face full of make up, If anything I hate it.
So for me a cover up stick seemed like an ideal solution, I could still look natural while covering up anything I needed to;



Although the image doesn't portray it very well, The cover-up stick was a great match to my skin tone.
I loved the product! It was so smooth and had great coverage for my skin!
My only issue with it was that it broke before I even had the chance to use it properly, Which apparently according to the views on Boots, Is pretty common. But if you're willing to put up with that- This cover-up stick is worth a try!
Its definitely earned a place in my fastly growing make-up bag!
What do you make of the Natural collection range?

No comments:

Post a Comment