Saturday 7 December 2013

November Favourites!

I normally try to get favourites posts up a lot earlier than this, although as you may have guessed from my inconsistent posting over the past couple of months I've been super busy! I'm hoping that that will all change in just over a week when I make the annoyingly long journey back to London for Christmas! I am so excited to go home,I have quite a heavy work load at the moment so it will be nice to take a break from essay writing, work and house hunting (and study for my two exams in January..) Currently I have two big deadlines which I'm working towards so you may not see me for the next week or so, although I normally check my twitter regularly so if you have any questions feel free to contact me there! Before I ramble on for too much longer here are the products I've been loving this month!

Maybelline Rocket Volum' Express mascara (£7.99/10ml) - I'm not a huge fan of Maybelline mascaras, although for some reason I wanted to try this. I'm so happy I picked it up because I am in love! It really does make a huge difference to my lashes. So much so that on the first day I tried it my flat mate commented on my eyelashes baring in mind I normally wear Benefits They're Real which is so much more expensive than this! 

Bourjois Colour Boost lip crayon in Peach on the Beach (£7.99/2.75g) - I'm a big fan of lip crayons, so finally picked this up when Superdrug had a 3 for 2 offer. It's more balmy than most of these types of products, but I really love the feeling of it on my lips.

Bourjois Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix Foundation (£9.99/30ml) - This foundation is spoken about a lot in the beauty world, meaning I was pretty skeptical. Although I really enjoy using it and find it covers anything I want to cover up really well by also feeling light on my skin.

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge (£4.99) -  I particularly love this product for blending my concealer it does a great job at covering blemishes!

Batiste Dry Shampoo* (£2.99/200ml) - Normally I'll only used coloured dry shampoo as I worry about having white roots although this hasn't been a problem with this. It keeps my hair looking fresh on non wash days so its a winner in my book!

What have you been loving this month?

1 comment:

  1. I love the real techniques sponge too!!

    thepowderednose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete