Friday 28 October 2016

The £3 Strobing kit you need to try!

When I saw these Ps..Strobe Crayons I had to pop them into my basket because 1. The shades looked lovely and 2. They were a steal at £3 - that's a pound a shade! I have to say, Primark have certainly impressed me with their packaging here! These three come in a handy plastic pouch, which includes a little picture guide on the back for those unaware how they work. The crayons themselves are well designed, twisting up to reveal more product. In addition to this the bottom also corresponds with the shade inside. This means that no matter how you store them, you'll be able to see what shade you're reaching for. A must if your collection is as big as mine.
The product itself glides softly onto the skin, leaving bundles of colour as you can see above Although when blended these are simply stunning on the skin and last well. While personally I don't care too much for sand (the white shade), Rose and Golden are simply beautiful and worth way more than £3, even individually. 
I'm so glad I gave these a go and cant wait to try more from the Ps.. range! Have you tried anything from Primark beauty yet?

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that is such a great price considering how good they look! I haven't tried much from the P.s range but i'd love to pick up a few things. Lovely review!
    Holly x https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/chronicles-holly-13610625

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard some great things about Primark beauty to be fair, but never thought to try them out myself as I'm a bit of a high end snob! May have to take a little look! Nice photography, by the way :)

    Joanne Sherrell x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rose one. Can't believe how cheap they are too, going to have to keep an eye out for them the next time I'm in there. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually really like the white one and only would consider using it in precise specific areas for that extreme glow.Or maybe even as an inner corner highlight (again when I want that extreme glow). I love Golden as it is and think Rose would be pretty paired with the right blush!

    ReplyDelete