Saturday 15 October 2016

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo[+] Unifiant

La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo[+] Unifiant
 I've always been keen to try something from La Roche-Posay's impressive line up, so when they added a tint of colour to their infamous Effaclar Duo I knew I had to give it a go. When this came in the post my skin was having a rubbish time (probably induced by my new 50 hour working week) making me the ideal candidate to put this to the test. I don't have time in the mornings, so I love that my Effeclar Duo (+) Unifiant* is just an easy step to giving me a little more of a 'done' look in seconds. I simply apply with my fingers like a moisturiser and I'm good to go. This just gives me a little more coverage, blurring out my imperfections, or acts really nicely under a foundation. I've also noticed a huge change in my skin, within the first week it had calmed down so much, an effect that seems to be lasing!
La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo[+] Unifiant
I've been really impressed by this product and cant wait to try more from La Roche-Posay! You can find this for £16.50/40ml at selected stores including Boots. I promise you wont be disappointed. 

1 comment:

  1. La Roche Posay have saved my terrible skin! This is on my list the next time I do a skincare shop ��

    ReplyDelete