Monday 29 August 2011

£5 off No7 at Boots

*When you spend £5 or more in store.
Which is a pretty good deal, especially if your like me and was going to spend the money anyway,

Here are the full Terms & conditions;
As you can see it can be used until the 11th of September.
I already have plans for mine! A £7 nail polish for just £2 with this! Bargain!

Boots is starting to win against superdrug for me, Before I saw Superdrug as the cheaper store, So I shopped there alot.
But then I started to notice the deals at boots, Such as the constant free gifts and 3 for 2 offers.
Today I brought Max Factor False lash effect Fusion & Lipfinity lip tint for just £13! A saving of £6.98
I also picked up some deals in a 2 for £3 deal and saved £1.98.
A total of saving of £8.96, Plus With the points event (10 points for every pound if you spend over £15) I got £1.60 worth of points & of course not forgetting my No7 voucher!
I know where I'm shopping this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment