Wednesday 4 September 2013

Free Philip Kingsley in Instyle!

In this months copy of Instyle (£3.90) readers are offered a free 40ml Philip Kingsley Elasticizer worth £8. Originally I thought this was some sort of hair mask although when I read the packaging I realised that it was actually a pre-shampoo treatment . I've actually wanted to try one of these types of products for a while now although most are so expensive, meaning i'm so happy to have this in my collection! I cant see this 40ml sample going too far with my long hair, although If I love it that much I guess I could be tempted by the 25% off offer over at Feel Unique.

Will you be giving this a try?

6 comments:

  1. I picked up the magazine a few days back and tried the elasticizer and loved it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great way to find new products :) xx

      Delete
  2. I'm tempted to pick this up though to be honest i wasn't sure what it did either!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this - I know what I'll be buying on my lunch break! X

    ReplyDelete