Saturday 7 September 2013

Nails inc for Colgate

Currently in selected Boots stores, Colgate are offering costumers a free nails inc polish with the purchase of any max white one tooth paste. There are two shades up for grabs; luminous red gloss and  luminous read metallic. Personally I went for the metallic shade as I do not own anything else like it, although the gloss shade is lovely too! Max white one retails at £3.99, although I'd recommend checking your Boots advantage card offers. I got a 25% off voucher for toothpaste making this duo just £2.99! 
Will you be making the most of this offer?

2 comments:

  1. This a lovely colour x

    http://prettylittlefashionistaxxx.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/naturally-radiant-renewing-night-cream.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have nothing else like it in my collection xx

      Delete