Friday 27 September 2013

Color Club Glitter Shades set

I was having a quick look in TK Maxx when I spotted six glitter polishes and one top coat for just £7.99 which of course meant I had to treat myself. I've only used one other Color Club polish before (which I loved) so this glitter shades to rock the stage set is a welcomed addition to my collection. As I've mentioned the set comes complete with six glitter polishes; take the stage, wish upon a rock-star, backstage pass, platinum record, Its a hit and Fame & fortune. Although these aren't labelled so I couldn't tell you which one is which. I think this is a great set to watch out for if you're a glitter addict like me or even if you're starting out with nail polish as these work out just over a pound per polish!
Which is your favourite glitter? Personally I think the second will be amazing for layering! 

8 comments:

  1. I saw these in TKMaxx the other day aswell, but was a bit skeptical as I hadn't really heard much about Color Club before - but might try and pick up a set if they haven't sold out already as your swatches are just what I needed!

    MUA Intense Kisses Glosses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're well worth the money if you can still get hold of a set! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I got this set but only liked the gold and multi glitters the other ones are too big, hard to use and remove for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily I haven't had that problem yet xx

      Delete
  3. I forgot i also like the pink with kind of the glass flecks even though need around 3 coats :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that polish will look great over other shades! xx

      Delete