Wednesday 11 September 2013

Origins GinZing Event

As a lot of you may already know, last week was company magazine's beauty week. Myself and LFA were really lucky to get tickets to two events and today I thought I'd tell you guys about one of them. The Origins GinZing event was held in London's amazing OXO2, the venue itself was incredible and complete with amazing views.
We had the chance to speak to one of the origins girls about the new Origins GinZing Energy boosting moisturiser (which I now need after trying on the back of my hand- The texture and smell are  both amazing) along with a few other products I cant wait to try.
I loved the fact that it was just a relaxed way to speak about their products rather than being pushed into making a purchase. There were also stands complete with an array of skincare and make up products to try out along with a stand where people were getting facials although in the excitement we forgot to take a picture!
If that wasn't enough the event also had its very own photobooth which I felt was a great addition to the night- although I wont force you all to witness the results of our trips! We were also lucky enough to receive a goodie bag each and since I love noising on them I figured I'd show you the contents of ours. (As always if there's something you want to hear more about let me know)
In my bag was a sample of the Bumble & Bumble gentle shampoo and conditioner which I really look forward to trying, a sample of DKNY's Be delicious which has found a home in my handbag, a 15ml sample of origins modern friction which was actually on my wishlist from the event, and a 30ml High-Potency Night-A-Min which I have been loving since I got it!
I would just like to say a massive thank you to everyone involved in the event, It was a great night which has given me so much more confidence when it comes to these things. Just to clarify this post is in no way bragging, I am just truly grateful for the opportunity and personally love reading event posts like this! Finally a big thank you to LFA whose camera/pictures I stole after working out mine copes poorly with artificial lighting!

2 comments:

  1. How cool to have your own photobooth, sounds like an amazing event.

    Liza | Glambeautys

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh i was gonna come to this, regretting the fact i didn't now!

    Katy @ THE RAWRDROBE

    ReplyDelete