Friday 4 October 2013

September Favourites!

September has probably been one of the most eventful months of my life, Not only did I finally get the chance to attend a couple of events before I left London, I moved to the midlands or as I like to call it 'up north' and have honestly had such an amazing three weeks. I'm actually really sad that my freshers fortnight has finished, as much as going out every night and getting up for uni every morning was killing me it was worth every moment (and I have the flu to prove it!) This month I've pretty much been using the same old products although there have been a few new additions with I'm loving!

Enrapture heated rollers (£39.98) - I've been out quite a lot recently and was just a little bored of having my hair straight so whipped these out. I get so many compliments on my hair when I use these, If you click here there's a picture on my twitter which shows how these leave my hair. Personally I love the effects and think these are so easy to use! As much as I hate to admit it, I've done my hair with these after a few drinks and somehow still managed to style it! A great investment, I think I'd happily spend double the price!

Osiris Avise BB Cream (£0.99/40ml) - It seems like everyone had been going mad for this BB Cream and I can see why. Its a great light base which I really like, whats more its only 99p in Bodycare too!

Foamburst body wash gel with Cherry Blossom & Rice Milk (£2.55/200ml) - I love the Rituals shower foams, although something about paying £8.50 for a shower gel doesn't sit right with me. So when I spotted these the other day I was sure to pick one up. I love the scent and something about using a foam makes the whole thing so much more luxurious!
Topshop head over heels blush (£6.00/4g) - This blush is so well loved by me as you can tell by the state of it! I apply this with my stippling brush and love the finish it gives me - perfect for that everyday look and the packaging is too cute!

Bourjois Java rice power (£9.99/3.5g) - This powder has had a lot of hype surrounding it lately and I can see why, rather than completely mattifying the skin like most powders, this leaves a beautiful glowing finish without making you look like a disco ball.

What products have you been loving this month?

3 comments:

  1. I am LOVING that Bourjous powder at the moment, can't get enough! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this post :) xx

    make-up-your-mindx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete