Wednesday 16 October 2013

Stormy Grey Lasting Gel Colour

Since Autumn officially hit I've found myself swapping my usual bright nails for much more sophisticated shades. One of my latest additions is this Collection lasting gel colour in the shade stormy grey which seems very appropriate for the weather we've been having lately.  I've never tried any polishes from Collection so didnt know what to expect, although the formula applied smoothly and dried quickly. I was also a big fan of the brush which made it easy to cover the whole nail in a few strokes!
I love how stormy grey looks against my skin tone and it goes a good couple of days before small chips appear! You can pick this up for just £3.19/12ml here.

2 comments:

  1. this sounds great! Looks similar to a favourite 2True shade of mine - which isn't of the best quality so I might be picking this up soon! L'Oreal Lash Architect 4D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a lovely shade, I hope you like the formula of this more :) xx

      Delete