Sunday 20 October 2013

Student life..

Tonight's post is very different in the sense that I want to talk at you guys on a more personal level for a change. If you've been reading this blog for a while you may know that I moved 150 miles away from home and started university around five weeks ago, which all still seems mad to me as I have already gained what seems like a lifetime of memories. In all honesty I didnt expect to love this place so much, although at the same time I'm gutted that my time is so stretched and I really miss everything about blogging including you guys. So instead of rushing out crappy rushed content I figured I'd ask you guys what you wanted to see next on the blog and put my efforts into producing that. I have a load of posts that I would love to do, so Its up to you what you want to see next. You have the choice of my make up collection (Brushes, face, eyes or lips), What's by my sink (i'm still a tiny bit excited about having my own one!), My top five autumn nail, lipstick or eyeshadow picks and even a review on the famous Lidl BB cream.Just pop a comment to let me know which you would like to see first and I'll try and get a post up this week!

In other news I've been busy learning to bake (as you may be able to tell from the above image), Here's my first ever birthday cake which I made for a flatmate today! No ones come down with food poisoning yet so I'm calling it a success! 

4 comments:

  1. I always struggle to keep up these days now I'm back at uni. I aim to do at least one longer post a week and two smaller ones, recently I've reduced down to just 2 posts a week because I find it much more manageable.

    Slightly Skint Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only free time I ever seem to have now is just before bed which isn't ideal as its to dark for pictures and i'm too tried to post! xx

      Delete
  2. I struggled with blogging when I was in my 3rd year of uni, so I understand what you mean! I'd like to see what's by my sink as it sounds unusual and I like to have a nose! :) xxx

    www.ohsoaddictedtobeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew law would be demanding, I just wasnt expecting it to be so demanding so fast! xx

      Delete