Tuesday 1 October 2013

September Empties!

Normally I aim to get these posts up at the end of every month, although as a few of you may know (mainly because I go on about it all of the time) I've just started university and its just been one of those months where 'real life takes over' - I honestly hate using that term because blogging is a big part of my life however it just so happens it's taken a back seat as I adjust to adult life.

Soap & Glory the daily smooth (£9.00/250ml) - I'm a big fan of Soap and Glory products and love this scent, although I just feel like this is a little too much for me on a daily basis but I would use it now and again if I felt like a change.

Palmers Cocoa Butter (£5.89/400ml) - I love this product and feel like the pump just makes using it a but easier although I still think theres a huge flaw in design - for some reason I can never get the pump to work until I've finished half of the bottle which is a massive inconvenience when you've paid out extra for it!

Clearskin Professional Clear pore thermal mask (75ml) - I'm not too sure how much this was since I can no longer find it online, although I know it wasn't too expensive and probably a part of some kind of offer. I really like the clearskin range and feel like they're a great one for those with problem skin.

Boots essentials 3 minute mask (£1.50/50ml) - For £1.50 I thought this product was outstanding, Not only did it leave my skin feeling great you got so much product for your money too! A great bargain buy and one I'm likely to pick up again when I finish all of my face masks!

BlanX White Shock toothpaste* (£7.49/50ml) - I really liked this toothpaste, just not enough to spend £7.49 on it! It left my teeth feeling clean although the sample didnt last long enough for me to notice any real difference.

2true clear mascara (£1.99) - I normally use an MUA mascara for my brows although I picked this up when it was out of stock. I loved that the brush is a lot smaller so it gives me more control although I see myself going back to my MUA as its half the price and does the job just as well.

MUA Clear mascara (£1.00) - This is pretty much always in my make up bag, its just cheap and does the job well!

Benefit They're real mascara (£19.50/8.5g) - I go on a lot about my love for this stuff but I honestly think its amazing. I'm not a huge fan of the price although luckily I still have two minis to finish!

Busy but beautiful Shower cream - I got this in a set and managed to use it up while away for the week. I would say it performed fairly averagely, I cant remember much about it so I cant say I have any strong feelings towards it.

Bumble and Bumble gentle shampoo and super rich conditioner samples*-  I remember enjoying these although I cant see myself paying out so much for shampoo and conditioner as I find myself going through it so quickly.

Balance Me balancing face moisturiser (£24.00/50ml) - I really enjoyed this sample and feel like it lasted me ages. Although its slightly more than I would normally spend I would consider using this again as it is a lovely product!

1 comment:

  1. Love reading Emties posts! Id like to try out the Bumble and Bumble products, but they are deff. too expensive for me.

    xx
    http://between-friends-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete