Tuesday 31 December 2013

Here's to 2013!

Since this is my last post of the 2013, I figured I'd make it a soppy one to mark the occasion! The past year has probably been the best of my life so far, and part of that reason is you guys. I started the year as a college student who had just submitted my UCAS application and as 2013 ends I'm currently at my first choice University studying a subject that I love. Along the way, you guys doubled giving me so many amazing opportunities and before I left London I was able to attend two amazing events for Company Beauty Week, along discover my love for photography! 

I just want to thank you guys for sticking around, and helping make 2013 such a great year - I hope there's more good times to come in 2014 and that everyone has a great night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment