Wednesday 18 December 2013

Home for Christmas!

Sunday evening after finally finishing my last two pieces of coursework, I made the long journey back to London after a mad rush to pack on time. Sadly my work doesn't end there and I have two exams coming up at the start of January although I definitely want to make up for the slow start to December blogging wise and have a few planned posts to come! In the rush I some how managed to pull together a make up bag full of some of my favourite products and figured I'd show you guys the products I have to work with over the next three weeks! The first thing I made a run for was my Bourjois Healthy mix foundation which gives quite a medium level of coverage while still feeling light on the skin, along with my MUA Undress your skin foundation which is more of a full coverage one for any events I maybe attending over the holiday season. Concealer wise I have my Collection lasting perfection one which is a firm favourite along with Maybelline's Dream Lumi for under my eyes. To set my make up I used the much hyped about Rimmel stay matte powder in translucent.
To finish of the face look I brought my favourite Topshop cream blush in the shade head over heels along with my Soap & Glory Solar Powder which has been my contour of choice for four months solid now! I also picked up my Watt's Up highlighter from Benefit to complete the cheek look.
For my eyes I have my two main essentials in the form of MUA's clear mascara for my eyebrows and Maybelline's the rocket for my lashes. I figured since it's the party season I'd pop a few eyeshadows in my bag, along with my all time favourite primer from MUA. Since its the Christmas season my eyeshadows all have a bit of a shimmer to them! I have a little Benefit cream eyeshadow in the shade Bikini-tini, a Maybelline colour tattoo in the shade on and on bronze and a Rimmel Scandaleyes in the shade rich russet.
I was having a hard time cutting back on lip products so I did the only logical thing and brought all of my favourites! The first product I picked up is my very battered Revlon kissable balm stain in the shade honey i tend to wear this one a lot and will probably get a load of use out of it. Although I'm not a massive lipgloss person, I had to bring my current favourite 'stay pink' from &other stories - this is just a great natural shade for more neutral days - I also love the packaging! If you couldn't tell from the picture I love the Kate Moss for Rimmel lipsticks and have three shades with me 19,101 and 107. Finally I have a Topshop 'Lips' in the shade Innocent.

What products have you been loving lately?

2 comments:

  1. Great budget picks. I love the Collection concealers - the only thing I don't like is how tatty the packaging gets within just a few days, but it's a small detail for such a purse friendly product! Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed mine currently looks awful! May need to pop another on my Christmas list! xx

      Delete