Wednesday 25 December 2013

What I got for Christmas..

 I love reading these kinds of posts, so I figured I'd write my own up while watching Home Alone on TV! I hope everyone has had a lovely day, while I'm sad its over I'm so excited to hit the boxing day sales tomorrow as I mainly received money. Although I seem to have gotten quite a few perfumes this year so thought they were a good place to start, the first perfume I got was Avon's Far Away from my Nan, I've always been curious about Avons perfumes so I'm looking forward to putting this to the test. I was also really happy to see a duo of Space NK's Laughter perfumes, they both smell amazing and are a great size for my handbag! Finally my Mum brought me a massive 100ml bottle of my favouite perfume Vera Wang's Lovestruck.
Make up wise I was also really lucky and received some lovely gifts! My mum got me this Snow White & Huntsman make up palette which I've wanted since it was first released some time ago now, along with my first high end mascara in the form of Lancome's Hypnose Star mascara which as such a beautiful tube! My Aunt also brought me this French Contention gift set which I really love the look of. Finally I received two Boots gift vouchers to treat myself with tomorrow!
While we're on the make up theme I also received another mascara from a friend along with three nail polishes which I look forward to trying. My sister brought me this nail ombre kit and I got these TBS lip balms from my good friend LFA.
My Mum also got me the Soap & Glory Yule Monty gift set which contained a whole host of goodies including; Sugar Crush Body Wash, The Righteous Butter, Heel Genius, Hand Food, Peaches and Clean, Thick & Fast mascara, The Scrub of your life, Butter yourself lotion and a plumping lipgloss complete with a lovely bag.
On the body side of things I also got this mini Space NK Laughter showergel from a family friend along with this lovely bath bomb from LFA. I also got some Christmas themed PJ's from my Mum along with some comfy socks. One of my good friends brought me this amazingly scented cherry candle along with The Hunger Games on DVD.
Finally I got enough chocolate to last me a while with this Galaxy selection box and Peanut Butter Snowman. Last but not least my lovely friend LFA brought me this beautiful teapot!

What did you guys get for Christmas this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment