Sunday 4 September 2016

Soap & Glory | Sugar Crush Body Scrub


It's no secret that I adore Soap & Glory, Infact its one of those few brands that I will go back to again and again. One of the things I feel they do rather well at are scrubs. I feel scrubs are hard to get right. While I don't wish for something to be rough on my skin, I want something that I can actually feel working!
Containing what I consider to be the perfect formula,  Sugar crush just delivers and leaves my skin so so smooth after use! Although, I think the thing that draws most people to this product is its super strong scent. If You're a fan of limes, you'll love this sweet scent. If that's not your cup of tea, Soap & Glory have a whole range of scrubs ready to be discovered on the Boots website here. Is it bad that I've tried them all?!

You can pick this up in selected Boots stores for  £8/300ml here. What's your favourote scrub?

8 comments:

  1. I love this scrub :) and I love the body buttercream to put on afterwards as well! Smells so good!
    www.lauraeveblogsbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oohhh I love this! Soap and Glory products smell so good! x

    - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet this smells lovely! :) I hardly ever get time for scrubs but my current one is a bodyshop one - smells so good and so nice on my skin! :)


    Away From The Blue Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use the Soap and Glory Breakfast Scrub at the moment which smells really good, but I definitely want to give this one a go too :)

    carriefi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Sugar Crush scent! This looks soooo different from the other Soap & Glory Sugar Crush products I have, intrigued!

    Sarah x | http://www.scarletstate.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, it smells amazing doesn't it :)

    Tiffany x www.foodandotherloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete