Thursday 8 September 2016

NYX comes to the UK | Haul


I was so excited when I heard NYX was coming to the UK, and even more excited when I heard Boots would be stocking them (hello advantage card points!). 

The lip section of my local NYX stand is always manic, meaning sadly for me loads of bits that I wanted to try out of stock. Although, I did manage to walk away with four lip beauties! I picked up this Butter Gloss in 'Angel Food Cake' (£5.00), this NYX soft matte lip cream in 'Istanbul' (£5.50), this NYX Liquid Suede Cream Lipstick in 'tea & cookies' (£6.50) along with this NYX slide on Lip Pencil in the shade 'Bedrose' (£5.50). As you can tell I love a nude lip and cant wait to share my thoughts!

I've heard amazing things about NYX's line of completion goodies, So I also picked up some face bits including, this NYX Color Correction Liquid primer in green (£9.00), Wonderstick in 'light/medium' (£10.00), Gotcha Covered concealer in 'ivory' (£5.50), and this lovely Rouge Cream blush in 'tea rose' (£6.50). I'm most excited to try the contour stick as its unlike anything else I own!

Please let me know if you have any more suggestions, as I cant wait to try more from the range!

5 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read the reviews on the lip products! I love the colour of the buttergloss and liner :) xx

    Velvet Blush

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited that NYX are in the UK, I've definitely been pretty spendy on the stand. Love your picks and can't wait to hear your thoughts!

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, that sounds amazing! Those lipstick shades are beautiful, love everything you picked and bought! Lol! :D

    Have a lovely weekend!
    XO, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm well excited to try the lip products! I've heard so many amazing things! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got such a great range of NYX products! I really want to try the wonderstick next. I absolutely love their lip products particularly the soft matte lip creams, butter glosses, and liquid suedes. So glad NYX is branching out to more stores! After hearing about this brand for so long i'm glad I can actually purchase it easier.
    Holly x | https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/chronicles-holly-13610625

    ReplyDelete