Sunday 11 September 2016

Those Artis dupes | Primark PS...Pro Oval Brushes

After a long search I finally got my hands on these PS..Pro finishing brushes which are currently floating around the blogoshere due to their likeness to the famous Artis toothbrush style brushes. Despite this likeness, these Primark ones have rock bottom prices, with the largest brush being £4.00, the medium brush being £3.00 and the smallest being priced at £2.50.
While the feedback on these brushes has been amazing, a few people have said that they found it hard to get to grips with the application process of this style of brush, as its so different to traditional ones. However, I cant say this was something I experienced and I found the application process really easy! I've used these with a bunch of different products and have to say, they work like a dream! I use the biggest brush to blend my foundation , the medium sized brush for my contour and blush, and the smallest for my under eye concealer. I just love how effortless it all is and how airbrushed the finish looks. Its hard to believe the lot cost me under a tenner, as they are up there with my all time favourite brushes (I've honestly been recommending them to everyone in my personal life this month!).
Whats more is that these wash up so so well! I would say that I found washing harder to get used to than the application process. However, this is well worth the struggle for my love of these brushes. Get searching your local Primark because these are an amazing find! I for one am tempted to go buy another Set!

5 comments:

  1. Amazing pricing, I need to check out my local Primark to see if I can get my hands on them, they look so strange and different to your standard brush but i'm excited to try them out

    gillmclaughlin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting some oval brushes since I started seeing them around, just to see if I would like them but they are so pricey. I am so glad Primark is now selling them, hopefully, they will start stocking them in my local Primark.

    www.tomikaydoesbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post.I really like your blog. Would you like to follow each other? Let me know.
    http://andreanalens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just use a simple brush with my powder foundation as I don't use liquid, so I never have issues with brushes, ha ha.

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  5. So afforadble! It's nice to try some new trend especially for makeup brushes before splurging on them.

    Anita,
    http://anitasdiaries.com/

    ReplyDelete