Wednesday 18 June 2014

Free Ciate in Marie Claire

To be honest, I wasn't going to give into any of the magazine freebies this month, although when I saw this nail polish in person I completely caved. While in browsing Tesco 'Ferris Wheel' looked like the most beautiful duck egg shade, however once in the natural light I discovered it was just a baby blue shade. Don't get me wrong, this is still a nice shade, I just have another billion like this already in my collection. Along side the mini 'Ferris Wheel' I also received the 'frost yourself' caviar pearls, although to be honest I think these are kind of dated now. If blues not your shade there were also a few nice colours up for grabs and not to mention 20% off ciatelondon.com with code 'MARIEC20'. Marie Claire retails at £3.90, although its currently £2.50 at Tesco! 

If you're interested next months magazine (on sale 3rd of July) comes with a choice of balance me goodies! In the form of the cleanser and smooth face balm (40ml) or Moisture rich face cream (25m1). Will you be grabbing it?

No comments:

Post a Comment