Monday 30 June 2014

June Favourites

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter (£10.50/300ml) - I'm sure I've made it clear in the past that I'm a huge fan of soap & glory products. I got this in a Christmas set and only got around to using it this month. After a months use I have over half of this left, So it's pretty good value for money in my eyes. Complete with that classic Soap & Glory scent, this butter leaves my skin feeling so moisturised. It also has a really lovely texture too it, meaning its not to thick and sinks into the skin really quickly. A complete must have for me!

Bee Good Honey & Wild Water Mint 3-in-1 Cleansing water (£10.00/100ml) - This is the only cleansing water I've tried which matches up to Bioderma! It just does a wonderful job at removing my make up. I've also found that this cleansing water doesn't irritate my skin and is gentle around my eyes - an area many cleansing waters have struggled with!

The Body Shop Camomile Cleansing Butter (£12.00/90ml) - I brought this cleanser a good while ago now, although because I'm constantly moving around this just ended up in a back up products bag,  completely forgotten about until I rediscovered it earlier this month. I have no idea how a product this wonderful slipped under my radar. It just works wonders, you simply apply this to dry skin then rinse off. I have no idea how it works it just does, even the most stubborn eye make up looks pathetic in its path! Its even left my skin feeling a lot softer which is another bonus!

Johnsons Baby Shampoo (£1.79/300ml) - I have never come across anything as effective as this for cleaning my make up brushes. It just works and leaves them looking as good as new. Best of all this isn't a £20+ treatment, in fact i'm pretty sure you could find this in Pound stores if you looked.
Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation (£8.99/30ml) - I recently reviewed this, so be sure to click the link if you want see a detailed post on it. This is just a lovely foundation for summer, and probably my most used base at the moment.

Essence Eyeliner Pen (£2.49) - Again this is another product that I've reviewed pretty recently, so if you want to read more go ahead and click the link. This is just my favourite eyeliner at the moment, not only is it super cheap and easy to use - It stays put all day! In fact I'm yet to find a problem with it.

Essence Glow Tinted Lip balms * - I have no idea how much these retail for in the UK, so I will find out for you guys and update this post at a later point. Although I cant imagine them being anymore than £3, as Essence is generally quite a cheap brand. With these, I think I have found my perfect tinted lipbalm, they glide on with ease and feel lovely on my lips. I also love that these aren't just a sheer wash of colour like your average lipbalm, they are really bight on you lips and cloud easily pass for a glossy lipstick. From left to right the shades above are; Light Up, Glam Up and Brighten Up. Expect a full review soon!

So there you have it, all of the beauty products I've loved this month! What have you been loving throughout June? 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Worn them practically everyday since I got them, lovely products :) x

      Delete