Friday 30 August 2013

August Empties!

 This month I've been in a rush to use up a bunch of products before I leave for uni, meaning I've found my way through quite a few things. I still have a few bits which I'm close to finishing so you may see another empties post before my moving date.

Naked Skincare Up Tone Girl Toner -  This range has been discounted now which is a shame because I really enjoyed the products. This was just a really nice toner which left my skin feeling clean and clear, If you can find a bottle I'd suggest picking it up!

Soap and Gory No Clogs Allowed (£11.50/100ml) - I love this stuff and will be picking up another tube when I get a chance, It just works! I was lucky enough to pick it up for just £3.50 in the clearance and will be stocking up when S&G have a good offer on.

St Ives Apricot Scrub (£1.20/30ml) - This is the best scrub I have ever used and I will be picking up the full size very soon! I just love that its jam packed with beads meaning it really gives a good exfoliation.

Loreal micellar water (£4.99/200ml) - I made my thoughts on this pretty clear in this post, I used the rest on my make up brushes.

Simple blackhead eliminating scrub (£4.99/75ml) - If you want to eliminate anything I wouldn't recommend this. Personally I like a scrub you can feel working - this was too gentle for me!
Batiste dry shampoo light & Blonde (£3.99/200ml) - This is the only dry shampoo I will use. The 'hint of colour' means that it blends with my blonde hair rather than adding a strange white/grey tint like similar products can do.

John Frieda Go Blonder Shampoo (£5.99/250ml) - I tend to use this in the summer to give my hair help in the lightening process, it does the tick and there's often a three for £10 offer.

Organic Surge Blonde Boost Conditioner (£5.99/200ml)- I got this in the sale for £1.50 and thought It did a good job. I loved the way it left my hair, although I hated the smell!

Fish Protective straightening mist (£1.00/150ml) - I picked this up in a poundshop and really liked using it, it protected from any heat damage without leaving my hair looking greasy. If I saw it at such a low price again I'd stock up!

Herbal Essences bee strong shampoo and conditioner (£3.89/400ml) - I like Herbal Essences although personally I don't think this is the best range they have to offer, but i find these to be reasonably priced and the bottles last forever! 
Lush Melting Marshmallow moment (£3.85/100g) - I did a full review of this product here, It smelt lovely although I wont be buying again.

Lush The Comforter Bubble Bar (£4.50) - Again I fully reviewed this product here. Although I preferred this over the Melting Marshmallow moment, I still feel this is way to overpriced.

Mango Body Scrub - This was part of a gift set so I have no idea where it came from. The scent was amazing and as a body wash I liked it, although its marketed as a scrub which is strange because it had no exfoliating power whatsoever.

Balance Me Super toning Body wash (£10.25/260ml) - I feel like £10.25 is way too overpriced, but I really enjoyed this sample while it lasted.

Soap & Glory Clean Girls Body wash (£6.50/500ml)- This stuff smells great although personally I prefer 'Clean on me' and will be buying that scent next time.

& Other Stories Punk Bouquet Body Scrub (£7.00/250ml)- I reviewed this product here, and honestly cant rave about this enough. I'd strongly recommend & other stories if you're in the market for a new scrub.
Chocomania Beautifying Oil (£9/100ml) - I brought this in a blog sale for £2, I enjoyed using it although wont be buying another since I go through it way too quickly to spend £9 on it.

Raspberry Body Butter (£13.00/200ml) -  Loved this body butter, although I cant see myself paying £13 pound for it. Will be looking out for offers!

Vaseline Spray & Go Body moisturiser in cocoa radiant (£4.99/190ml) - At first I loved this stuff it's super practical and smells amazing, although when it run out after under two weeks of use I wasn't left too impressed!

Superrug Mango & Papaya Body Butter (£3.69/200ml)- I rave about these all the time, they're so moisturising yet don't break the bank!

What products have you finished using this month?

10 comments:

  1. Wow, so many empties, I'm very impressed!

    I really enjoyed this post and I love the fact you gave straight to the point, honest opinions about why you would choose to repurchase or not repurchase each item.

    Keep up the great work hun :-) xx

    The Miss Beauty Saver Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you have used so many products up! I really want to try the body sh raspberry body butter :)

    http://lologlitter.blogspot.con

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of empties! Thanks for your quick reviews. I've been really liking the Herbal Essences combo, so Ill probbly be finishing that up very soon.


    between-friends-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its not bad, although I think I prefer the range in the pink bottles xx

      Delete
  4. Loads of empties. I find spray and go isn't very long lasting, but I still love it! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a shame because I was so excited for it, I just cant justify buying it so often xx

      Delete
  5. A lovely collection of items here, I have so many Soap & Glory shower gels that I need to use up but they take so long!

    Slightly Skint Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such good value for money they last me months! xx

      Delete