Saturday 31 August 2013

August Favourites!

Soap & Glory Solar Powder (£11.00/9g) - When it comes to bronzers I'm pretty weary of what I buy mainly because I'm pale and don't want to waste £11 on something which doesn't work for me. Although when I spotted Soap and glory had a 2 or £15 offer on I finally picked up this little beauty and fell in love! I will be posting a full review on this so I wont say too much, just that this is a really  lovely contour shade for paler skin - I love that there are two shades although personally I just use a mix of both.

Soap & Glory Glow all out (£11.00/7.5g) - I brought this along with the solar powder and love this just as much. It's just a great all round highlighter which I've found myself reaching for over all of my other products.

Maybelline Babylips in 'Cherry me' (£2.99) - To be honest this product represents the whole range as I really do like them, while I don't find these to be the best balms in the world I really love the coloured versions especially 'Cherry me' - you can read my full review of the whole range here.
L-R: S&G Solar Powder, S&G Glow all out, Maybelline Babylips in 'Cherry me'

Simple regeneration age resisting eye cream (£6.99/15ml) - I may only be 18, but I think the skin around your eyes is something so many people neglect in their skincare routine despite the fact that its something which can really age you. Since using this the skin around my eyes feels so much more hydrated, Puffiness also hasn't been an issue since. I also picked this up on offer too which is always a nice bonus.

Benefit They're real mascara (£19.50/8.5g) - Keeping with the eye theme I have once again fallen in love with one of my favourite mascaras. If only the price tag wasn't such a killer! I cant believe I have never reviewed this one fully so look out for that rave review.

Neutrogena intense repair lip balm - This was another one of my Boots Clearance finds and cost just a pound, It's lived in the back of my draw for a few months now although when I started organising myself for uni last week I discovered it again just in time since my lips had started playing up. Nothing has ever fixed my lips quicker and now I'm pretty much in love. If you guys know where I can find this please let me know in the comments below (I will love you forever)


I find it crazy that by the time I write my next time I write one of these types of posts I will be living in halls (I move two weeks today), What have you been loving this month?

12 comments:

  1. I bought the Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me today and i love it! :) Pink Punch is really nice too!

    I love the look of the Soap and Glory products especially the Solar Powder!

    Natalie xx
    Youralmostalice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love pink punch too, so much more wearable than I was expecting!
      They still have the 2 for £15 offer on :) xx

      Delete
  2. I bought the Soap and Glory glow all out powder too! I love using it lightly as an all over face powder, makes my skin look radiant :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks, I love They're Real too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Maybelline Baby Lips too and the Benefit mascara is fab x

    Prettylittlefashionista 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that the babylips are so affordable too :) xx

      Delete
  5. The S&G Glow all out sounds fab, I adore the Benefit They're Real mascara, a staple in my makeup bag :)

    Charlee
    CharmedCharlee 
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Neutrogena lip balm sounds a bargain!

    Rachel x

    thedrugstorelife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete