Thursday 15 August 2013

I'm going to University!

I'm sorry if you're already bored of the subject, but I figured today is an occasion I want to mark. It's A level results day and like many others I received my results which secured my place at University. To be honest, I didn't think this was a post I would ever get to write so I was over the moon when I logged into my UCAS this morning and discovered that my place at my first choice university had been confirmed. I wont go into the grades I got or where I'm studying as I'm cautious with the information I put online, but I will say as of next month I will be starting my law degree at my dream university which I couldn't be happier about. Congratulations to those who already have their results and best of luck to those awaiting them!  I also want to say a huge thank you to you guys as this is my first post since I hit 300 GFC followers! 

18 comments:

  1. congratulations on uni and your followers!

    also, i'm hosting a GIVEAWAY on my blog at the moment with a mac lipstick of your choice up for grabs so be sure to check it out! UK only though!

    katy x

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/200-follower-giveaway-wow.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on uni!

    megabeauty.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, I got my AS results this morning as well so I have another year before my A2 results x

    Prettylittlefashionista 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you got the grades you wanted, and thank you :) xx

      Delete
  4. Congratulations. Enjoy every minute of uni, it was the best three years of my life xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm looking forward to it :) xx

      Delete
  5. Congratulations. Gosh, I feel old now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations :) I hope you have an amazing freshers! xx
    www.LaurasHaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! I managed to get into university as well. I hope everything goes well for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your results and getting your first choice of uni course! x

    ReplyDelete